Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here are some things I have made the girls lately. Both of these dresses are made using McCall's M 5370. I made Sarah's a little longer by lengthening each tier. Maddie's I made shorter by only using two tiers. I wanted her pantaloons to show! They are both made with $2/yard fabric from Walmart. I added a few pintucks on Sarah's bodice & I love it. I want to use pintucks more often. They add so much to something simple.

This is a few T-shirts I have embellished with yo-yos and an applique. I absolutely LOVE applique. I got the idea the flower with the yo-yo center from a poster on craftster.

No comments: